Salmon fillets with a fruity Moroccan crust
Serves: 4 (1 fillet per person)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Pre heat the oven to Fan 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Make up the cous cous following the packet instructions.
- Place the salmon fillets on a greased baking tray skin side down.
- With a spoon or clean hands scoop the cous cous out of the bowl and press firmly on the salmon so it sticks to the fish, completely covering the whole surface. The cous cous wants to be about 1cm deep on top.
- Repeat on all 4 fillets.
- Place the salmon in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the salmon is thoroughly cooked and the cous cous has formed a golden brown crust on the top.
Why not try using haddock or other white fish if you don’t like salmon.